Tuesday, December 6, 2011

jo's "i heart melbourne" week

Day 1:
Coffee! i love my cuppa coffee. Cafes are on the top of my list of things i love about it here. So! everyday i will try a new coffee spot for the rest of the week. 
today was Kinfolk with Cerlyn. it's this uber cool not-for-profit place right outside Southern Cross station.  


Day 2:
Glenhuntly. my brother and sister used to live there so it's sorta like a 'reminiscing' trip. popped by Whyte for coffee (ok i've been here before, so it doesn't count). went to THE opp shop at the corner of the block, i never fail to find something good there. bought a tie-dye maxi for 3 bucks, yes! picked up some studs on the way home to make my Bloody Beetroots thing for Stereosonic.
Day 3 (12am):
late night coffee hunting turned into a roadtrip to Mornington with the guys. we got hopelessly lost for a good hour before finding the pier. cracked open a bottle of wine and waited for the sunrise. 
Day 4:
went to Giraffe in the city today, always wanted to check it out but never had the time. 
realised how much i adore frankie (the magazine). went shopping later that night, my god! i've been spending too much this week
Day 5:
went to North melbourne with Ryan for brunch at Dead Man Espresso. BEST BLT EVER. Ooo my tummy just did a back flip thinking about it.
dropped by Giraffe again to apply for a job, i really want to work in a cafe. 
Day 6:
STEREOSONIC!! 
it was amazing! amazing i tell ya!
i've never seen so many buff people in my life! hahaha
Arty & Dash Berlin was hands down the best! didn't get to see all the performances that i wanted but it was still good. 
I LOVE AUSTRALIAN MUSIC FESTIVALS :}
Day 7: 
chilling day in the city. sew my ballerina frog for my church's christmas gift giving service in Laurent, picked up some cakes from Ganache, got my results for sem 4, fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment