Saturday, April 17, 2010

no stopping us, i love that song

made it through another week, and i only freaked out twice.
once when my group mate overslept and left me hanging for our presentation.
i swear i would have beat the living daylights out of that boy if i weren't wearing that dress and stockings. (they're really delicate alright)
the other was on friday, when the printer kept printing out my assignment wrong. wasted so much paper, i'm sorry earth
but other than that it was awesome.
jill and i even had lunch ruzz who was back from auz for her easter break =]
it was great!

i've been trying on everything in my closet today
i love the feeling you get when you find a new way to wear something, especially when that something has been sitting in your closet for a long time.
ok that's my excuse for that slice of my life i'm never getting back.

who doesn't love jason mraz =]

No comments:

Post a Comment