Thursday, October 22, 2009

Diwali

dhini, my awesome host


deepavali was last saturday, and as tradition dictated, deidre, tze, melly, huey lin, wen and i celebrated it at dhinisya's place.

i brought my brother's Nikon (can't believed he trusts me =) to snap some pictures. however i'm such a noob at this, most of the pictures were blah. but kudos to dhini's friend, ray-something for the camera tips.

i ate so much, completely forgotten kelly's golden rule, NO RICE. i even spilled curry on my shirt, which melly thinks it looks like bird poop. but the food was gooood, the mutton . . smacks*

dhinisya has a new beau who gets my seal of approval, (he kept every single note they wrote, EVERY single note! and you know how much dhini writes, it's sweet if not a little bit cheesy) although huey lin did put him through a series of odd interviews, scratch that, interrogations.
that was some funny shite

colourful as usual

it was great seeing my high school band of misfits again, love you guys =]

No comments:

Post a Comment