Sunday, March 1, 2009

swim our hearts out

phew! second time behind the wheel on my own. . and my friends and i are still alive!
woke up really early to swim with melly and wen lian at my condo, my first time swimming in years.
i was really excited and looking forward to it after my long and stressful test filled week in college.
well, we didn't really swim much since only wen lian knows how to swim but we did however spend 7o percent of our time there chit-chating in the jacuzzi

gotta love that 10 seconds timer, but we look like we're from three separate pictures =]





tired after swimming


later that day we met wen lian's good friends Sasha and Linston for lunch
Sasha had a fractured finger because she fell down the stairs and her finger got caught in the railing . . . ouch

Sasha, wen lian, and Linston

No comments:

Post a Comment