Sunday, February 22, 2009

my weekend

saturday. . .
after a not so productive morning of trying to conduct interviews for my stupid LAN asignment at midvalley with my mates, although i did enjoy the flat white and pancakes, i met up with melly at one u
paid a super long visit to sooi kee at Topman, she's working there till may, i probably seen everything in the shop at least twice (i know where brian got his shirt from)


sunday. . .
big day for me!
first i iron my own jumpsuit today, no burns =)
then i drove on my own for the first time, without my bro or dad!
so with my new found confidence i drove melly's place then with much help from melly i made my way to wen's
drove around wen's neighbourhood while deciding on where to go, we even got a peek of ah pek's house


we all wore flip flops, thank goodness cause it just rained


prayed a lot the whole trip to the curve
then. . . ok i found a really nice parking next to the escalators , then came the next problem, i couldn't get into the parking space
i struggled back and fort, wen lian had to get down to help me.
just when cars were starting to pile up behind me, this kind old man got down from his car to help me park my car!
embarrasing =]


i had lots of fun this weekend slacking, but i would soon realize tomorrow that i totally forgot about my legal essays due that day. . . shit

No comments:

Post a Comment